This post is rushed because I’m in hurry.
Here goes the schematics :
- You have to connect RESET to GND to keep microcontroller in reset state. Either that, or keep pressing reset button until flashing completed.
- Connect TX -> TX pin on ESP8266
- Connect RX -> RX pin on ESP8266
- The rest, refer to picture.
If your ESP8266 is on Robotdyn Mega + Wifi, you need to put DIP switch 5,6,7 in ON position and the rest at OFF.
Here goes the tutorial.
Download the flasher here : ESP8266 flash tool
Click bin, then you could browse the firmware. There is AT firmware included.
COM1 needs to be changed with your Arduino COM port. You can find this one at Arduino IDE.
Then click download. When log returns “Leaving…”, it’s done, even if it says failed to leave flash mode. Just reset your ESP8266.
- Rinaldojonathan Com
- Esp8266 Flash Download
- Flash Esp8266 Dengan Arduino
- Cara Flash Esp8266