Recently I have bought BlackBerry Q5, but this method applies to all BlackBerry 10.
Learn how to install the Google Play Store to your BlackBerry 10 phone such as the Z10, Z30, Z3, Q5, Q10, P9982, P9983, Passport, Classic, Leap, Priv, and more! BlackBerry users may have noticed that the BlackBerry World app store is very limited but now you can sideload the Play Store to your BB10 phone. Follow our easy, step-by-step tutorial to get access to the best Android apps like Google apps, Instagram, Clash of Clans, or Candy Crush.
Once the Google Play Store is installed to your BlackBerry, you will be able to download and install Android apps and update them as well.
Note : This method can be done without computer. If you want to access this page from your BlackBerry, the short URL for this page is http://psbb.u.rinaldo.id
- BB10 device running BlackBerry OS 10.3 or later.
1. Go to Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > and turn on ‘Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed‘
2. Open a browser and download Google Play Services APK:
3. Open the file and press Install
4. Open a browser and download Google Account Manager APK:
5. Open the file and press Install
6. Open Google Account Manager and sign into your Google Account
7. Exit and download BlackBerry Google ID APK:
8. Open the file and press Install
9. Open Blackberry Google ID and press Register this device
10. Exit and download Google Play Store APK:
11. Open the file and press Install
That’s it! You will now have access to the Play Store on your BlackBerry phone. You can now download, update, and purchase apps with your phone. Please note that not every app will run on the BlackBerry.
Thanks to Cobalt232 from CrackBerry forum for making this possible.
- Www Playstore Blackberry Com
- Playstore Blackberry Com
- Cara Instal Playstore Di Bb Z10
- Download Play Store Blackberry 10
- Play Store Blackberry
- Www Play Store Blackberry Com
- Play Store Blackberry 10
- Playstore Blackberry 10
- Play Store For Blackberry
- Playstore Bb Z10